Kamis, 16 Februari 2017

Memberikan Puisi BerBuah Manis

Memberikan Puisi BerBuah Manis - Providing Solutions to Overcome and leave Innovation Benefits of Fruit - Knowing that, the woman was heartbroken and wanted to drown himself same lake, the lake who happened not far from the house where our ancestors were.

Making the situation worse, before committing suicide, a woman said to have been condemned to "never brings peace" on the life of  descent http://www.rajakata.net/2015/09/puisi-cinta.html two men responsible for the murder of the farmer. My cousin suddenly sai years ago. And if you all do not know. We have Spanish blood in us And we stay close to this lake Think about it. "

That story makes me shiver to death. But again, I think, it's just a story. After the completion of that story, my other cousin decided to go grab a drink of water. I stayed together with a cousin sat down.

In the dark room lit only by a single candle I saw someone emerge from the left approaching me, I narrowed my eyes and I saw my mother http://www.rajakata.net/2015/09/puisi-sahabat.html wearing her nightgown and sat not far from where I sit.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar